2017 Meeting of the International Linear Algebra Society
Hosted by the Department of Mathematics at Iowa State University July 24-28 2017
The theme of the conference is linear algebra and its connections with various other disciplines.
- March 1, 2017 - Submission of abstracts for contributed, mini-symposium, and plenary talks
- April 30, 2017 - Early registration rate ends
- 02/19/2017 - Quality Inn and Suites in Ames, IA is a part of the Choice Hotels group. Choice Hotels is having website problems where it sometimes indicates there are no ILAS rooms available during our conference. That is incorrect – there are plenty of rooms available! If you find this is a problem when you try to reserve a room, please call the hotel directly at 515-232-9260. Your call will go straight to their front desk where they will be happy to book a room for you. Tell them you are part of the ILAS group.
- 10/19/2016 - Registration is now open
- 10/19/2016 - Abstract submission for contributed, mini-symposium, and plenary talks is now open
- 10/4/2016 - Invited mini-symposia announced
- 9/23/2016 - Plenary speakers announced
ILAS 2017: Connections encourages graduate and undergraduate students to present a poster or give a talk.
There is no fee for student registration.
We gratefully acknowledge support from the following sponsors: